Sunday 9 March 2008

Pratchgan WIP - part 2

So I'm getting all these squares in the mail but what am I actually doing with them?

The short answer is not a lot :0! I did have great plans to sew them all up as I got them but events have conspired against me - namely the big Discworld box swap (see previous post). Since the swap is now over I can start sewing squares with a vengeance - yeah, right, I've just signed up for 4(!) more swaps. But don't worry - they're all little swaps.



So here are the picture squares I've received so far, all together & looking fab. The 2 strips at the top are all sewn together & I'm trying to do it so that they more or less match (I don't think any of us actually managed bang on 6x6 inches lol).



We also have over half the squares for the 'I Aten't Dead' logo . . .



. . . as well as a whole pile of letters & cards for Pterry that will be accompanying the Pratchgan on its journey south.

5 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

That's looking sweet!

josla said...

what a lovely idea! all the squares together look fantastic - i bet terry pratchett will adore it!
xxx

Lindsay said...

Wow, they look very impressive as a group!

Heather said...

What fun! It's looking wonderful. Thanks so much for sewing everything together!!

Saffy said...

I think I stumbled upon this group on Ravelry the other day (username Saffie) but have come across your blog today bu totally different means. The squares look Fab.