Thursday 7 August 2008

I've been tagged again!

Just discovered that I've been tagged for a 5 things meme by AudreyM so here goes -

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

Whew - in 1998 I was a single mum living in a council flat wondering what had happened to my life :0S

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

* Call Wingham Wool Works (again) to try to book a spinning weekend.
* Clean the bathroom.
* Mail some parcels.
* Finish crocheting a toy for my brand-new nephew.
* Go to knitting group tonight (yay!).

3. Snacks I enjoy:

* houmous on oatcakes
* Pringles (every flavour).
* chocolate-coated banana chips
* peanut butter on toast
* hazelnut chocolate

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

* Buy a wee antique-y shop for my mum & dad.
* Buy a house somewhere in the highlands with loads of grounds & a loch.
* Hire a housekeeper & cook.
* Open up a yarn shop just for fun.
* Buy DH all the camera equipment he wants so he can yake pics of all the wildlife on & around our loch.

5. Places I have lived:

* Lochgelly
* Kelty
* Dunfermline
* Erm . . .
* That's all folks.

I believe I've to tag 5 other people now so am off to find some victims.

No comments: