Just discovered that I've been tagged for a 5 things meme by AudreyM so here goes -
1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
Whew - in 1998 I was a single mum living in a council flat wondering what had happened to my life :0S
2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
* Call Wingham Wool Works (again) to try to book a spinning weekend.
* Clean the bathroom.
* Mail some parcels.
* Finish crocheting a toy for my brand-new nephew.
* Go to knitting group tonight (yay!).
3. Snacks I enjoy:
* houmous on oatcakes
* Pringles (every flavour).
* chocolate-coated banana chips
* peanut butter on toast
* hazelnut chocolate
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
* Buy a wee antique-y shop for my mum & dad.
* Buy a house somewhere in the highlands with loads of grounds & a loch.
* Hire a housekeeper & cook.
* Open up a yarn shop just for fun.
* Buy DH all the camera equipment he wants so he can yake pics of all the wildlife on & around our loch.
5. Places I have lived:
* Erm . . .
* That's all folks.
I believe I've to tag 5 other people now so am off to find some victims.